Our Census area serves 26 school districts with a total population of 325,950 potential adult learners.
Census data tells us that out of that number, 2,943 community members are identified as LEP, Limited English Proficiency (LEP) and can access our Adult Basic Education (ABE) English as a Second Language (ESL) programming almost any time of the year.
Last year, program year 2017-18, our Consortium served 1967 students.
- St. Cloud sites including Discovery, Great River Regional Library, Hands Across the World, La Cruz, Pilgrim’s Pride, St. Cloud Technical and Community College, Coleman, Bel Clare, St. Joseph location served 659 students.
- Northern consortium member, Freshwater, served 130 students students.
- Eastern consortium member, Cambridge-Isanti, served 212 students.
- Sauk Rapids at Hillside, served 253 students.
- 713 students were served by our rural members stretching out to Isle, Kimball, Milaca, and further.
See below for further detail on what school districts are included in our Consortium membership.
All together, we have given Adult Learners in Central Minnesota a total of 109,768 hours of instruction in the 2017-18 program year.
For the 2017-18 Program Year for Diplomas, here are the final numbers:
- 40 GED Diplomas
- 15 Students, St. Cloud Area
- 6 Students, Sauk Rapids-Hillside
- 6 Students, Freshwater
- 13 Students, Cambridge-Isanti
- 12 Local Credit Based Diplomas (a.k.a. Credit Recovery Program)
- 2 Students, St. Cloud Area
- 7 Students, Sauk Rapids-Hillside
- 3 Students, Cambridge-Isanti
- 3 State Competency Based Diplomas (a.k.a. ADP, Adult Diploma Program)
- 3 Students, St. Cloud Area
Our Consortium serves 31 school districts in Central Minnesota, St. Cloud included in that count. Some sites are combined at one school district’s location, meaning not all school districts have an active site. For instance, if one school district can serve as the headquarters/classroom like in the case of Cambridge (Cambridge, Isanti, and Princeton), then we work with that model.
Long Prairie-Grey Eagle